tsr 0.4.0 release notes¶
Welcome to tsr 0.4.0!
These release notes cover the new features and backwards incompatible changes you’ll want to be aware of when upgrading from tsr 0.3.x or older versions.
What’s new in tsr 0.4.0¶
- redis queue backend was refactored.
- fixed output when service doesn’t export environment variables (issue #772)
- refactored unit creation to be more atomic
- support for unit-agent (issue #633) - tsuru unit agent repository: https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru-unit-agent.
- added an administrative command to move and rebalance containers between nodes (issue #646). For more details, see the containers-rebalance reference.
- memory swap limit is configurable (issue #764)
- added a command to add a new platform (issue #780). For more details, see the platform-add reference.
Backwards incompatible changes¶
The S3 integration on app creation was removed. The config properties
aws:s3 were removed as well.
You should use tsuru 0.9.0 and tsuru-admin 0.3.0 version.