Event webhooks allow integrating tsuru events with external systems. You can create an event webhook to notify the occurrence of specific event types. When you create an event webhook, tsuru makes a request to the specified URL for every event according specific filters.
For more info on the client commands for handling webhooks, check tsuru client docs.
Event webhook configurations basically involve filtering events and configuring the hook request.
Event filtering configurations¶
By default, all events that the webhook creator has access will trigger it. But the events may be filtered by some criteria:
- Error only: triggers only failing events
- Success only: triggers only successful events
- Kind type:
- Kind name: one of the values returned by the
tsuru permission-listcommand, like
- Target type:
- Target value: the value according to the target type. When target type is
app, for instance, target value will be the app name
Hook request configurations¶
- URL: the URL of the request
DELETE. Defaults to
- Headers: HTTP headers, defined in
- Body: Payload of the request, used when the method is
PATCH. Defaults to the serialized event in JSON
- Proxy: Proxy server used for the requests