tsr 0.3.3 release notes¶
Welcome to tsr 0.3.3!
What’s new in tsr 0.3.3¶
- Add an option to use Redis instead of beanstalk for work queue
In order to use Redis, you need to change the configuration file:
queue: redis redis-queue: host: "localhost" port: 6379 db: 4 password: "your-password"
All settings are optional (
queue will still default to “beanstalkd”), refer
to configuration docs for more details.
Other improvements and bugfixes¶
- Do not depend on Docker code
- Improve the layout of the documentation
- Fix multiple data races in tests
- [BUGFIX] fix bug with unit-add and application image
- [BUGFIX] fix image replication on docker nodes
Backwards incompatible changes¶
tsr 0.3.3 does not introduce any incompatible changes.