tsr 0.4.0 release notes¶
Welcome to tsr 0.4.0!
What’s new in tsr 0.4.0¶
- redis queue backend was refactored.
- fixed output when service doesn’t export environment variables (#772)
- refactored unit creation to be more atomic
- support for unit-agent (#633) - tsuru unit agent repository: https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru-unit-agent
- added an administrative command to move and rebalance containers between nodes (#646) - docs about rebalance: http://docs.tsuru.io/en/latest/apps/tsuru-admin/usage.html#containers-rebalance
- memory swap limit is configurable (#764)
- added a command to add a new platform (#780) - docs about platform-add command: http://docs.tsuru.io/en/latest/apps/tsuru-admin/usage.html#platform-add
Backwards incompatible changes¶
The s3 integration on app creation was removed. The config properties bucket-support, aws:iam aws:s3 was removed too.
You should use tsuru cli 0.9.0 and tsuru-admin 0.3.0 version.