tsr 0.4.0 release notes¶
Welcome to tsr 0.4.0!
What’s new in tsr 0.4.0¶
- redis queue backend was refactored.
- fixed output when service doesn’t export environment variables (issue #772)
- refactored unit creation to be more atomic
- support for unit-agent (issue #633) - tsuru unit agent repository: https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru-unit-agent.
- added an administrative command to move and rebalance containers between nodes (issue #646). For more details, see the containers-rebalance reference.
- memory swap limit is configurable (issue #764)
- added a command to add a new platform (issue #780). For more details, see the platform-add reference.
Backwards incompatible changes¶
The S3 integration on app creation was removed. The config properties
aws:s3 were removed as well.
You should use tsuru 0.9.0 and tsuru-admin 0.3.0 version.