tsurud 1.5.0 release notes¶
Welcome to tsurud 1.5.0!
Kubernetes Ingress/Service router¶
Kubernetes-router is an standalone project that is fully compatible with tsuru Router API and aims to manage kubernetes services and ingresses resources for a given app. This can be used to leverage cloud Load Balancers.
This feature adds support for a new workflow for deploying applications to tsuru. This decouples the build and the deploy step, allowing the user to build an application image and deploying it at a later time. This also makes easier to reuse an app image across different applications, e.g:
- Build app1-dev image
- Deploy app1-dev using the built image
- Test the application in a dev environment
- Deploy the same image to app1-prod
- Support for different schemes in app healthcheck
- Several improvements to the Kubernetes provisioner, including:
- Support for running tsuru API listening both http and https (29b3760)
- Clean old application images in background (db68000)